Friday, June 10, 2011

Q. The magic book fairy pops out of your cereal box and says "you and your favorite character (from a book of course) can switch places!" Who are you going to switch with?

A. Okay, so this feels like cheating a little because while this character is in books, she debuted on the silver screen. Still, given the chance I'd swap with Buffy in a heartbeat. Grocery buyer and avid reader (me) or kick ass vampire slayer with a quick wit and super strength (Buffy)? Yep. I'll take leather pants and a stake any day. Saving the world doesn't sound half bad either.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, Buffy sure sounds like an awesome choice! :D Old follower hopping by. Have a great weekend!

    My character life-switching discussion can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buffy is such an awesome choice! I totally agree with you :) I'm a new follower, here's my FF: http://tiny.cc/6u016

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I never watched Buffy. I should. I liked the original movie.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go get those vampires! Thanks for the follow - following back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never even thought of Buffy! Great pick! My pick would be Elena from Kelley Armstrong's Women of the Otherworld series. Not only is she the only female werewolf but she's also married to Clay. Yum! I'm your newest follower, happy weekend!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)
    Join the Midnight Summer Festival.

    ReplyDelete